Friday, May 2, 2008

Seattle



We had a great weekend, last weekend... wow, I am really on top of things.


We were in Seattle visiting with Jay's family. We went to have one last hoo-rah with his older brother Andy, before Andy is deployed for a year. We went to the Woodland Zoo and it was a-mazing! There was a monkey actually picking his nose
and then eating it. It was so weird, I've heard they do that but never had I seen it before. We ate at wonderful restraunts and had some great family bonding time. Jay left on Sunday with his Dad and I stayed until Tuesday for some work meetings. The hotel I moved to was TINY, not small priced, small roomed. No joke, in order to use the bathroom I had to go into the shower, shut the door to the bathroom and then find the toilet. They called the room a "cozy queen" and they weren't kidding. I had a nice time though in downtown Seattle. It made me realize that I missed my husband and didn't like being in a big city by myself, which is weird since that is the life I once pictured.

2 comments:

shauna said...

Sounds like you had fun in Seattle. That is funny about the monkey picking his nose. I laughed out loud when I read that cause I could imagine you standing there looking at the monkey and laughing.
You are so funny.

tonksfam said...

Cozy Queen? I'd hate to see their Preferred Popper! ;)