
Today is a perfect day. It has to be. I slept in a little, which I totally shouldn't have done. I looked out the window and the sun was actually shining! I got ready for work and my hair actually looks cute for once. I was able to wear capri's because it's actually nice outside and I got some laundry done. All this before I even left for work. Then when I walked out the door the birds were chirping, the temperature was perfect and I was in a good mood, all because the sun was shining. On my way to work I saw the above seen. A
beautiful blue sky, a vibrant green field on our rolling hills and a bright yellow crop duster. The colors were so amazing together. Then a few miles later I saw three deer grazing on the Palouse (it's what the rolling hills are called here). It was like a musical. I was ready for the birds to start singing and a parade to start coming through town. I am so ready for summer. This weekend it is supposed to get up to 89! Fa la la la la. So today is perfect. I hope it stays that way.
beautiful blue sky, a vibrant green field on our rolling hills and a bright yellow crop duster. The colors were so amazing together. Then a few miles later I saw three deer grazing on the Palouse (it's what the rolling hills are called here). It was like a musical. I was ready for the birds to start singing and a parade to start coming through town. I am so ready for summer. This weekend it is supposed to get up to 89! Fa la la la la. So today is perfect. I hope it stays that way.


3 comments:
*sigh* That picture just makes me miss the palouse! We had no idea how wonderful it was until we left...
Agreed... Only we began to finally appreciate it just before we left. And cried the whole way to Blackfoot after that. :(
On a happier note, thanks for sharing your perfect day with us, Camille! This weather has just been crazy - I'm right there with you in loving all three days of Spring we've had so far! :D
AHHHH! Isn't it WONDERFUL??? Its been that way in Utah for the last week and I can't get enough of it!! Its supposed to get into the 90's, and I say bring it on. I LOVE SUMMER and can't wait to start enjoying it. Miss you! Will you come visit me and make those cupcakes?? I think that would be a fabulous idea :)
Post a Comment