
Disclaimer: Jade, before you rush to my comments and tell me relaxful isn't a word, please read on.
My wonderful husband has this theory that every person is allowed to make up one word a day. Once the word is made up it magically appears in some dictionary and he thinks he is allowed to use it from then on. This drove me crazy the first few months of our marriage. He would say a word and I would inform him it wasn't a word. Turns out he had made it up years ago and thus it was a word. Last night as I was saying our prayers I thanked Heavenly Father for a "wonderful relaxful evening." After we were through Jay started giving me crap about that not being a word. Thankfully someone had made it up centuries ago and thus I was allowed to use it.


2 comments:
I love it! The word I always use that isn't really a word is "boughten!" My mom hates it when I use that word. It makes perfect sense though. I have already boughten that! Ok, it sounds dumb when it is written, but when you say it, it doesn't sound that bad!
great story. made me smile :)
Post a Comment