My dearest friend Kristi and I have standing every other Thursday date night. It's called K and C date night. We had a fantabulous time last night. We hit Casa for lots of food, Hastings for a chick flick (Bed of Roses, much better 10 years ago) and then Chill Box (great new place in town) for Ferdinands ice cream! Thanks K, see ya in 2 weeks for the usual.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Date Night
My dearest friend Kristi and I have standing every other Thursday date night. It's called K and C date night. We had a fantabulous time last night. We hit Casa for lots of food, Hastings for a chick flick (Bed of Roses, much better 10 years ago) and then Chill Box (great new place in town) for Ferdinands ice cream! Thanks K, see ya in 2 weeks for the usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Girls nights are SO fun! I wish we were actually close enough to do that. Remember all the times we used to get tons of food and pig out. Like the time you, Brent, and Ryan all helped me move into my apartment in Rexburg and we got tons of food and just hung out with all my crap in boxes??? Those were the days. Miss you :)
Sounds like you both had a great time! Tell Kristi I say hello!
Sounds like fun. Chill Box sounds great too - where is it?
Post a Comment