We made these delicious cupcakes last night. Talk about melt in your mouth. I will never buy frosting again or make another type of frosting. These are S'more cupcakes. Chocolate cupcake, marshmallow frosting, graham cracker crumbs and piece of chocolate on top. The frosting is delicious! I found the recipe here.


5 comments:
I have been having such cravings for smore ANYTHING (maybe it's summer coming on). I'll definitely be trying these :D
Yum-O! THese look great!!
Are these coming with you to Enrichment tonight? We wouldn't complain if they did ...
I stumbled onto that site several months ago and have been saving that same recipe for some day, when I have time... and my own kitchen again... and marshmallow cream... I'm so glad you made them and that you loved them so much! Now I can't wait to try them! :D
Those look so good. Once I am done being pregnant I will be trying those for sure!
Post a Comment