

Jay and I were able to play with our adorable niece Anilyn today while her parents went to Spokane to go to the Temple. Jay decided it was time to teach her how to play Dr. Mario. She did great once she figured out how to move the little joystick around and around. Then she decided Jay's must be better and climbed up on his lap to take over. He's going to make a great Dad one day.


4 comments:
I love Dr. Mario. That was the best game ever! How cute...I can tell Jay is going to be a great dad!
I freaking love seeing guys with kids! That is so cute, he will make such a cute dad!
wow... thats a cute baby ;)
I am super jealous you get to see Ani more than me :) There is something wonderful about watching a man you love loving a little girl . . . you and Jay will be great parents someday!
Post a Comment