Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sleepy

I have been SO tired lately. Between the strep throat and the super cloudy days I haven't wanted to get out of bed. Sunday and Monday I slept all day long. I didn't want to get up this morning. Does anyone have any tips on how to get out of bed when it is so cloudy outside it seems like it is still nighttime?

5 comments:

Holly said...

I like to reward myself for getting out of bed... I know it sounds lame... but as soon as I get up I eat something yummy or give myself a few minutes to surf the net etc.:) Hope you get feeling better soon!

tonksfam said...

Hmmm...sounds like symptoms of...

Don't worry, I won't tease you about it ;)

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll just giggle to myself and enjoy it all the more.

No real advice, though. I just have to push myself to do it...but then having a 16 month old is good incentive to get out of bed. Maybe have Jay cry like a baby in the next room? Works better than an alarm clock, except there's no snooze button.

Aves said...

Camille, I TOTALLY feel you on this subject.. and sadly I don't know what to tell you... I was SO SO SO tired today, it was actually physically painful to try and keep my eyes open. The only thing getting my sorry cheeks out of bed is my job. Anyway, I hope you get feeling better, Strep is THE WORST. Get better!

The Buck's said...

I finally had to move the alarm clock across the bedroom to force me to get up. Once I am up I figure that I might as well get in the shower. I am ready for summer...but I was ready for spring too and look where that got us! :)

Jaime Lynne said...

Hope you feel better soon, Camille! Just checking up on you! :) On Karen's blog it said "Local News 8 Survivor" and I had to smile.