So about a year ago, I got one of the new "Razer" phones. Pink, so fun to have. Well yea I washed it in the washing machine.... It actually still worked, but some of the light didn't light up on the key pad. I was very sad!
Not good! Oh dear :) PS about you wanting food storage, tell me about it. I've been thinking about it forever! Good on ya for getting going on it! Miss your face off.
Since having my little children I have given up on expensive phones. I have had them thrown into the bathtub, dropped in the toilet..ect...you get the point. You are just prepping yourself for children. My advice...stick with a cheap phone or one with a really great warrannty.
5 comments:
RUBBING ALCOHOL!
So about a year ago, I got one of the new "Razer" phones. Pink, so fun to have. Well yea I washed it in the washing machine.... It actually still worked, but some of the light didn't light up on the key pad. I was very sad!
Bummer! Yeah - Once I threw mine in the wash . . . found out the same thing!
Not good! Oh dear :) PS about you wanting food storage, tell me about it. I've been thinking about it forever! Good on ya for getting going on it! Miss your face off.
Since having my little children I have given up on expensive phones. I have had them thrown into the bathtub, dropped in the toilet..ect...you get the point. You are just prepping yourself for children. My advice...stick with a cheap phone or one with a really great warrannty.
Post a Comment