Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stock Pile

Does anyone else feel the sudden urge to go out and get TONS of food storage with the flooding going on in the midwest? Smart people (analysts or something) are saying prices for wheat and corn are going to sore. Basically I'm freaking out. I also feel horrible everytime I see a picture of what is happening in Iowa, yet I am drawn to look at more. I wish there were some way to help them, other than money as I have none of that.

On a happier note, Jay and I celebrated our 1-year anniversary yesterday. We survived! One down, eternity to go. I am so excited though.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys got married on my b-day! :)

KT said...

Food storage is fun!
How is your deal shopping going?
Something we have done with food storage is get our 1 year of breakfast then lunch and then dinner. Easier to do.
Happy Anniversary to you!