Monday, May 19, 2008

Winner

It's true. I am a winner. Every morning on my way to work I listen to ZFUN, a radio station here in town. Every morning they do "Pop the question" I try to win but can never get through. Today was my day. The question "One in four Americans have one of these" I started thinking. What do I have that others don't? Couldn't come up with anything so I reversed it. What do others have that I don't? I thought I had an idea so I called. Busy. I kept calling and it rang! Now normally I get so excited I hang up but today I actually stayed on the line. "ZFUN, can you pop the question?" "Is it a tatoo?" "YES!" I think they were shocked that a genius had called in. Normally they have to give two clues before they get the correct answer. I must have run out of my five minutes of fame during my TV years and my brief stint in radio because they forgot to record my answer. Oh well. I won movie tickets and a 1 gig thumb drive. Woot woot!

4 comments:

The Buck's said...

What a great way to start a Monday! I miss ZFUN! The radio stations up here are not nearly as good...so I usually end up listening to NBC on the way to work. Congrats! Enjoy your date to the movies!

Aves said...

Nice! Way to go, its always fun to get something FREE! I am not aloud to enter for prizes at the radio stations I work for. Bummer! Wish I was enjoying summer weather with ya :)

Jade said...

Go see "Iron Man." It's awesome. Or better yet, take us to see "Indian Jones." It comes out this week ... we're free Friday night ...

Jade said...

Obviously I meant "IndianA Jones." Really. I know the difference. I used to run around telling people my name was Indiana Janes.