Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dear Mother Nature,
Can Mr. Sunshine come and play now? He has been grounded for so very long and I am beginning to miss him so very much.
Love,
Camille

6 comments:

Aves said...

Don't even get me started on this subject... I just can't even talk about it its SO depressing. I NEED sun. That is so great you have your husband hooked on Twilight, I am pumped for the second book too, and I will probably watch the movie, but what a disappointment in Edward.
xoxo - miss you!

The High Family- said...

Oh my soul...I totally and utterly agree. I am so sick of this weather. It snowed today. I mean really snowed. I just want the snow to all go away. Maybe if we all wish really hard spring might get here...just in time for summer!

Jade said...

Dear Camille,
Mr. Sunshine can come out as soon as he finishes his chores. If you'd like to convince him to make his bed, tidy his room and set the table, be my guest. Heaven knows he doesn't listen to me.
In the meantime, I've provided cotton which you can use to make comfy, warm sweaters to keep you cozy.
Love,
Mother Nature

Andrea said...

Move to Arizona...we have more sunshine than we know what to do with!!!

Mandi said...

He got your message!!!! Wahoo!!! Let's go par-tay!

croft family said...

for real i want the sun to come out