Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Success

The bridal shower was a success. We had a great turnout and thankfully the food all tasted great. I made super cute cake balls that were actually very tasty as well. They are the sticks that are in the flower pot to the left. We had a great time and played a fun memory gamewith candy bar prizes. If anyone is planning a bridal shower or baby shower and needs a game, let me know.




7 comments:

Mandi said...

Those cake balls look delicious! You are all sorts of crafty! I'm glad it turned out well!

Holly said...

Fun!! It looked like it turned out great... when our shower gets closer I'll be asking for some of your games! :)

Aves said...

Looks great! I am so jealous of all the yummy food you made! :) You are so cute!

Kristina said...

I'm glad it turned out well! So, what are cake balls? They look really cute! You should post or send me the recipe!

Natalie♥ said...

How fun Camille! Looks like it went great. I can't believe you made those cake balls, I have never seen anything like that before. Very cute idea!

tonksfam said...

You are so creative! And you offered your services, so, a girl I visit teach is having a baby soon and I really want to throw her a baby shower and didn't know where to start until I read this post :) Any tips?

The High Family- said...

Yummy! I know I have said this a millions times, but you are so talented. If I ever have a daughter I will need a baby shower and I want you to throw it...so you better move back here before then. Don't worry it will be atleast 4 or 5 years from now, so you have some time to prepare!