I would love to be able to work from home. I've heard of these companies that are getting their employees to work at home to save the ozone and all that jazz. Why can't my company do that? I can do everything I do here at home. Come in when there is an event and for meetings. Just rambling.
Anyone know anyone who needs a freelance marketer?
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Freelance marketer OR graphic designer! Come on, I've seen your work, you could do soooo well in both realms. I would guess it would be easier to be a freelance graphic designer, but that may be because that's my realm, so I've never searched into the other. Honestly, you could probably start your own at home company for a while and quit your current job when you have enough clients to keep you busy :) Just food for thought. I personally hated the client finding when I had my own business, but if you're patient you could probably just go off of references and word-of-mouth. But you're outgoing, you can find clients I'm sure! :D
That would be so nice to be able to work at home. Good luck to you.
Cute background!!! I did find someone who did the vinyl lettering and did a great job and they were cheap, but I would take more info on someone else if you have someone you would reccommend!!! It's always good to have suggestions!!!
I would love to work from home. Though I doubt I would get much done with my boys! Hope you guys are feeling better. Oh ya, love your background...you need to tell me how to do that. I am cute background challenged!
Um, that would be fam to work at home... except, if it were me, I prob would never get anything done! I would just want to play. Anyway, cute CUTE blog background. I love it! Miss your guts :o)
Way cute Blog Camille! I love the new look.
Cute new banner up top Miss Camille, it's so fun. Are you into digi scrapping? You will have to e-mail me and let me know what kind of activity you are planning for you ward, and I'll try to come up with something. :) It's sunshineinmysoul_33(at)yahoo(dot)com
Good luck on the working from home. once you have kids, i think it is easier to work outside the home if you have to work. just from personal experience(carousel court) it just teases your kids that you are there, because you're not.
Cute blog! Good luck if you decide to work from home. I think that would be awesome!
lemme know if you find one. and they want to hire me too...
Post a Comment