
A few months ago I made the goal to have our wedding scrapbooked before our one year anniversary. Well, since that is coming up in less than 2 months I figured I better get rollin' on it. I have done quite a bit and I think I will get it done. I enjoy scrapbooking but it's so messy! I take over our entire living room with stuff spread out everywhere. I prefer to clean the house and then read a good book while basking amongst the dust free tables and smell of lysol wipes (Jay banned me from chlorox). Before Greg even got home from his mission I had started on his mission scrapbook. That was more than 2 years ago and it's not done yet. I am such a slacker! I have all the time in the world to work on them. Jay works Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights so I don't even see him those days and I don't work at all on Friday's. I should be getting my butt in gear and finishing up some pages!


4 comments:
First of all I love that pic! SO FUN! ANd congrats on the one year mark!! YEAH!! Looks like you have your work cut out! :)
Cute pic! And good luck with the scrapbooking, I bet it will be darling! I gave up long ago, and started making digital scrapbooks online, they send them right to your door. A little expensive, but Its great!
Has it already almost been a year? Crazy! If it makes you feel any better, I still haven't finished my wedding scrapbook and Kevin and I will be celebrating 7 years this July...so no worries! :)
I ran across your blog randomly (maybe from twopeas?). Anyway the picture of you and your husband in your wedding dress with the guitar is priceless! I scrapbook a lot too and I know how hard it can be to get caught up. :D
Post a Comment