Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bridal Shower

I'm throwing a bridal shower for my dear friend Morgan tonight. We were roommates for about a year before I got married and found a lifetime roommate. I might have gone a little overboard with the shower though. I spent all night baking and creating tons of goodies. My husband tells me I am crazy I tell him the word to use is eccentric. I feel bad for my sister-in-law Brittney though. I threw her a bridal shower and a baby shower (not at the same time though) and they were just alright. I feel like I am putting a lot more into this one. Sorry Britt! I will make it up to you at your next baby shower. Do you do baby showers for each baby or just the first? I don't know. Anyhow, I have a bridal shower tonight. I've gone overboard and might have stressed myself out. I'll let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

Aves said...

You go girl! What a good friend you are! I wish I was engaged to get one thrown for me :) what's better than free food and presents?? I can't wait to see pics of all your food. Love ya!

Holly said...

Fun! I want to see pics! :) It's always fun to get new ideas, we have a bridal shower coming up soon too, so I need the ideas.

Child of God said...

I would love one. Thanks Camille.

tonksfam said...

ACK! Ok, so I read the posts out of order and I read the more recent post before this one. The bridal shower was for MORGAN?!?!?! Tell her congrates for me in the most excited, hopping up and down, hugging voice imaginable ;) Do I know the lucky fellow?