Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sucker

Ok, I am a sucker with capital letters. I am dumb, Jay should take away my credit card. I really wanted a free Digital SLR though, it's not my fault. I got an e-mail that said I could get a free laptop, then when I went to the website it said I could also get a free camera, worth $1500! Now normally I delete these said e-mails but a few months ago I took a chance and did one of them and when I got my check in the mail on Monday for $500 I was a believer.

So the stupid website said complete 2 and you are done. So I did. I completed two. I bought makeup for a dollar plus shipping which I will cancel as soon as I get it and then I bought movies for .49 each plus shipping. I got Goonies, because I have never seen it (I know, I am a loser) some veggie tales and I don't know what else. Then I was done. I clicked wahoo done and then it was my digital camera, all I had to do was complete one more, Disney movies popped up. Could a girl ask for anything more? I signed up for some disney movies, which I may cancel, may not, Jay and I can discuss later. So I started reading the terms how do I get my free laptop and camera. Well, turns out there were hidden pages. I had to complete 4 more things. No biggy right, well this time I was smart and read on. The items on the last page that I could choose from were $1500 a piece! So no laptop, no camera, and 3 different memberships that I have to cancel. I am such a sucker.

I wouldn't post this because it displays for the whole world how stupid I am, but I just wanted to let everyone know, don't click! No matter how great the deal is, don't click!

2 comments:

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Oh you have to agree, pugs are the cutest dogs EVER!!! In fact we just got a little boy puppy pug so that we can bread the two and have baby pugs to sell,,, oh and, we will in the future bread our pug with a beagle, and have puggles which are adorable!!!!! Cute blog!!!! I'm glad you found me!! What have you been up to? Do you ever hear much from Bri? She called me last year for my bday, but I wasn't home and never got back in touch with her.... Oh, and the post about your husband making the bed at the wrong end made me laugh so hard!! Funny guy!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

lol seriously? Is your friend from here? We first pug is almost 2 years old,,,, and we got her from a lady named Cleo in Finley, the outskirts of tri cities. And then got the other one on valentines day from a lady in west richland and it was her pugs first litter, so I know that one isn't the same :) Cami I am telling you, pugs are the best family dog. They are small but not too small and they are awesome with kids!!!! They do snore ALOT but hey it's better then a slobbering dog!! :) Let me know what you find out about Bri! I would love info on her!