
Katelyn and I took the kids (I love saying "the kids" it makes me feel like they are mine) to a couple Easter egg hunts this morning. It was intense. The first one was at a park, and thankfully it was nice outside. There were eggs everywhere in the park, real eggs. Within 45 seconds all the eggs were gone. Jakey and Lauryn got a few but they weren't too excited about having real eggs.


The second egg hunt was inside which I was very thankful for. They had 6,000 eggs! All dumped out on the floors of the mall. We got there 45 minutes early and Lauryn did not want to have to wait. Poor thing. The Easter Bunny was there and she loved giving him (what gender is the Easter Bunny?) hugs. All in all we had a great time. The kids came home with a lot of eggs filled with candy and were wired the rest of the day.


4 comments:
Hope you had a great Easter! Miss you girl, and I have been meaning to call you or at least try to chat online so we could catch up. Things have been crazy lately... well, not even crazy, I just feel like I am gone all the time! How are you these days?
Looks like you had a fun Easter! :) Cute kids!
Funny. I saw the sign for the icecream, right before we were pulling away, and I thought, I'm gonna have to try that next time! :)
Awesome - I am so glad you have a blog :) I bet the mall Easter egg hunt was awesome - was is packed? It looks like you had a blast! Have an awesome day!
Post a Comment