Monday, March 17, 2008

Popcorn Popping

Today my little friend Lauryn came to play with me. We had a grand old time watching "Winnie the Pooh" and "The Rescuers". We decided we wanted some popcorn and since I can't stand the microwave stuff I got out the air popper. Lauryn grabbed a chair and pushed it over the counter so she could see what was going on. She got so excited when the popcorn started popping and over flowing the bowl. I just love watching kids and being able to enjoy the simple things in life.

3 comments:

Aves said...

Hey girl! So cute... you know, we used to enjoy the simple things in life too... like an occasional trip to Fiesta Hole! Good times.. I am still not sure when or if I am moving to Arizona. I think I will be going back to visit again. Craziness. I hope you are doing well. Wish I could freaking see you once in a while! love ya

shauna said...

Hey Camel. I am glad you found our blog. I came across yours the other day too. Looks like you are doing well. Now I can check up on you every now and then. We are doing good. Nothing too exciting going on. Good to hear from you though. Talk to you later.

Himmy said...

You are so awesome! you are one of lauryn's best friends! thanks for giving her such a great time and me a break, even though half the time I come over becaue I want to hang out with you too!