St. Patrick's Day has always been a holiday we celebrate in our home. So Jay wasn't too happy when I woke him up by pinching him. The guy has to learn to wear green to bed, otherwise he will get pinched. When I got home there was a cute little message on the mirror, "A leprechan was here (On a ladder of course) What a dork. Since he had to work we weren't able to do the traditional corned beef and cabbage meal but we will be trying it out on Wednesday with Greg and Britt. Wish us luck and Happy Patty's Day!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's Day has always been a holiday we celebrate in our home. So Jay wasn't too happy when I woke him up by pinching him. The guy has to learn to wear green to bed, otherwise he will get pinched. When I got home there was a cute little message on the mirror, "A leprechan was here (On a ladder of course) What a dork. Since he had to work we weren't able to do the traditional corned beef and cabbage meal but we will be trying it out on Wednesday with Greg and Britt. Wish us luck and Happy Patty's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Fun...is corned beef and cabbage good? You should post your recipe!
Post a Comment