Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Engagement Anniversary


Is there such a thing as an engagement anniversary? It was one year ago today that my prince charming got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I never really said yes, I didn't actually say anything, for the first time in my life I was speechless. Three months later we were married in the Idaho Falls temple. It was the best wedding you could imagine. After the wedding and pictures we went and got snow cones then got ready for the reception, a bar-b-que in my parents back yard. It was perfect. He is perfect. The past year has been wonderful.

4 comments:

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

Of course there is silly! There are anniversarys for EVERYTHING!!! Tons of things much smaller then engagements!! Celebrate them all, it makes life happier!!! Congrats to you two!!!

Holly said...

Happy Engagement Anniversary! Thanks for the sweet sweet comment! It sure made my whole day! I might just have to blog stalk you right back! :)

Julian said...

Camille Croft got married I can't believe it!! HA! I see you found my blog it's nice to know what your up to. They say you should marry up and it looks like ya did!! Your in Pullman? I'm in Provo, I work for BYU as the Multi-Camera Director and start teaching classes this spring on Directing and Producing. I did it after all that talk of a Master's a long time ago. When do the babies arrive?

Nice to see you again old friend.
-julian


julianriley@gmail.com
julian.riley@byu.edu

Jaime Lynne said...

I am so happy that you have found happiness with such a wonderful guy!