
After the shopping was finally done and my ankles had swollen to twice their size we headed to Pig Out in the Park. We had a great time. I started having a lot of contractions so I ended up having to sit down on a park bench while Jay brought me food, which wasn't exactly horrible but it did get lonely. Some guys told me I should name my baby Bud after them. We tried a fried Twinkie (picture below) and Greg and Britt tried a fried Snickers. We have decided its time for a fondue party so we can fry everything in sight. So, Greg, Britt, when are we having our fry party???
As for baby... well, she still isn't here. We had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago and she was measuring 8 days ahead and 7 lbs 4 oz, give or take 2 pounds (ya they are really accurate). My belly continues to grow and baby continues to get bigger. I'm still feeling good so my mom says its not time yet. Apparently I have to be miserable before my baby is allowed to come. She is due in 11 days and my guess is the Dr. will have to evict her at some point around there. We'll keep you posted on her arrival!


8 comments:
Cam, you look so beautiful!! I am so excited for you to get your little one! Hope all goes wonderful getting her here, I can't wait to see pictures of her :)
Yep, if you don't hate the entire world you aren't pregnant enough. Take it from me (who has always had to have baby eviction parties).
Aww!! You are the cutest pregnant girl!! It was good to see pics of you, and it sounds like you had fun! And I can't wait for baby pics, I can't believe its already here!
We are eager to see that little girl. You are such a good looking pregnant lady. I am surprised the fried twinkie didn't send you into full blown labor.
You look wonderful for being 37 weeks pregnant! I have been waiting to see if you had the baby yet. We always joke Carter would still be in there if the doctor hadn't given him the eviction notice!
first of all, you are the cutest/hottest pregnant lady ever! and secondly, yes, your mom is right, you have to get to the miserable stage before she decides to come. So good luck with that and i hope she is very punctual and not a day (or more)late!
Sounds like fun. If you can avoid it don't be induced. I am telling you from my own experience it isn't fun. Keep her in there as long as you can. They are pretty fun when they get here though. Good luck and I'll keep watching for her!
It is so crazy to look back on this post. Doesn't seem like that long ago that you were feeling so ready to have Madi here. I love that pink maternity dress by the way!
Post a Comment