Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Arrival

Ok, this isn't our baby, but isn't she a cutie? Lyndee, Jay's sister, had her baby this morning. She is a tiny little thing, 6 lbs 1 oz and she is adorable. Congratulations Lyndee and Matt!

5 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

CAMILLE!!!! You little punk! My heart was like racing when I saw this post at first because I totally thought you had your baby. I can't wait until your girl comes!!!

Aves said...

You are in so much trouble!! I so thought this was your little one... sneeky sneeky!! I can't wait for YOUR arrival!

Melissa said...

Oh man that's crazy you did that. I'm like going "Dru Camille and Jay had their baby, I just saw her the other night man that's crazy"
Then I keep reading and am like "Oh man"

Marci said...

ok... still waiting! I hope you are doing well!

The High Family- said...

You little stinker! I want to see your baby! Miss ya and hope you are feeling well!!!