
This time it's ours. We had our baby at 12:40 AM today (Thursday, September 17) Baby Girl Rigby was 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 21 inches long. As you can see she's the most beautiful girl ever born. Yes we're biased. Get over it. We haven't decided on a name yet so be patient. 



Baby is doing great and is more alert than any newborn I have ever seen. Right after she was born she just looked around with the widest eyes. She is sitting on Grandpas lap right now just looking around.

I, mom, am doing great. We were started on PIT yesterday about 11:15 a.m. and didn't progress for HOURS, literally. At 9:20 they broke my water, by 11 I was asking for an epidural and at 11:50 I was complete and waiting for the Dr. We are both doing great and enjoying each others company.

I, mom, am doing great. We were started on PIT yesterday about 11:15 a.m. and didn't progress for HOURS, literally. At 9:20 they broke my water, by 11 I was asking for an epidural and at 11:50 I was complete and waiting for the Dr. We are both doing great and enjoying each others company.


28 comments:
She's BEAUTIFUL! I think she looks like a Yolanda. But really, she's beautiful enough that she could pull off a Bertha or Helga. Seriously, she's a knock out. We'll give her a tie for the most beautiful baby girl ever.
She is a doll! Way to go Camille and Jay, she is gorgeous! Can't wait to hear what ya name her.
Congrats!! I'm really happy for you all! She's precious!
Congratulations!!! Wow! Weren't you afraid that you'd go over??? She's so pretty, we're so happy for you guys!!!
So beautiful!! Congratulations so glad to hear it all went well :)
Congratulations! She is so cute :) I am glad you are all doing well. Good luck!
Congratulations! She is so pretty!
Enjoy each day.
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see more pictures :) Good job Camille!!
She is gorgeous! We are so happy for you. Wish we could meet her in person. Have fun being a wonderful mommy! (Wish I could have been your nurse)
CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you guys. Let Dallas and I know if there is anything we can do for you...especially since he is now one of your home teachers :)
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm glad everyone is doing well!
Congratulations!! Such a little cutie.
congratulations rigby, she's beautiful.
i'm so glad to finally meet her. love you.
LOL Spoken like a true mother, and it all begins, cutest, smartest. LOL
Line up with the rest of the world of mothers mate and their opinions of their kids LOL
Crack up.
Congrats guys.
I'm glad you're doing well.
Sorry, sorry this is Melissa, NOT DRU.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! SOOO happy for you. She's perfect! SO beautiful! Can't wait to hear what you decide to name her! ;)
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you two! She's absolutely adorable too!! I can't wait to see more pics and hear what you guys name her. :) Enjoy!!
What a cutie! Congratulations guys!
CONGRATS!!!! she is so beautiful. Man she looks so cute. Great job! love ya guys tons.
camille and jay,
we are so glad that she's finally here. safe and healthy! we are so glad that everything went so well and that camille is safe too!
here's my advice. stay in bed and do nothing but snuggle with your baby girl rigby. watch movies, read books, watch psych. seriously, kamryn is already so big. I wish I was still recovering so people coulld bring me stuff while I vegged out in my bed. and also so I could just spend all day with kamryn.
I love you two. We love you two.
Oh my Camille, she is a pretty little thing! Congratulations!
Yay! You're a trooper!!! And baby looks like a keeper! Congrats! Good luck with the name choice!
she is sooo adorable! Enjoy this, this is truly your turn!!
Wasn't the bed rest worth it now that she's here!! Way to go...she is beautiful. Have fun picking a name!
What a cutie! can't wait to watch the girls grow up!
Congratulations to both of you! Enjoy every single moment and try to find time to write in your journal often. I wish I had done that more in the first few months of Zackary's life. He is only 5 months now but I still struggle to remember what he was like when he was a newborn.
Oh she's so cute!! Congratulations and I LOVE your name choice!
We are so glad that everything went well. I love seeing pictures right before the baby is going to come. There is just something about them that seems so surreal. Maybe it is because they are taken seconds before a big change in your life is going to occur. Anyhow, she is beautiful and I agree, very alert. I love it!
Post a Comment