
Our little girl is already growing so big. This picture was taken last night, the 22nd, her actual due date. She is so precious, we can't get enough of her. She has spoiled me by sleeping for long stretches during the night and after meeting with the pediatrician I have been instructed to wake her up every 2 hours during the day and 3 at night. It is a HARD process. Nothing wakes this little girl up. Madi takes after her mom and dad and loves her sleep.
16 comments:
she just keeps getting more and more beautiful.
I had to wake up kamryn for the first 3 or 4 weeks. she would sleep forever because she had a bit of jaundice.
at least you've been getting some good sleep.
Madi is so cute! It is so hard to wake babies up - especially when they want to be sleeping! I am glad you have been able to get some nice sleeping stretches at night! Hopefully she will be able to fall right back to sleep after she eats now that you are having to wake her up and feed so often!
So adorable! If she is feeding really good in the day (every 2hr) you can go 3-4hour at night. She will get the hang of it!
That's so strange I was always told by my doctor and books that you "never wake a sleeping baby". Let them sleep or else when they get older they have the habit. Oh well, I guess some docs see it differently. Evalie would sleep for about 5-6 hour stretches. I loved it.
Madison is just beautiful! Congrats.
We went thru three different pediatricians in the first six weeks. The first one said to wake Zackary up at night. I did for a few days and then saw another pediatrician who said unless the baby is losing weight, don't wake them up to feed because it can create a habit. I stopped waking him up and he has been sleeping thru the night since almost three weeks. It has been frustrating to get different advice and suggestions from so many people and pediatricians but I have learned that I am the MOM and my instinct, my gut, is usually correct.
I hope she continues to be a fabulous sleeper. It has been such a blessing in our home.
see what happens when I don't blog for a week!! You go and have her. SHe is SO beautiful Camille! Congrats on her being healthy and happy and super duper cute! I hope the good sleeping thing lasts!! :)
-Maybe not the best thing....but though I'd wake my girls up during the day - I would let them sleep as long as they would at night... they are all healthy, happy girls.
She's adorable!!! Pretty soon the doctor will be telling you to let her cry it out so she'll sleep through the night. Kids are tough to figure out and doctor's don't really make it any easier!
Awww!! she is so so so precious!! So tiny and perfect. I want one! sniff sniff :)
What a beautiful baby :) Those eyes!!! WOW!
She is very precious and adorable!!
She is beautiful Camille! Congrats to you and Jay!
Hey There! I found your website off of Natalie Williams and I just thought I would say hi, and CONGRATS!! She is a DOLL!!! So fun!! You are lucky that she lets you sleep, Lack of sleep is not fun!
she's beautiful rigby, very beautiful. will and i would like to come see you two again. love you.
Congratulations Camille, she is just precious! That's awesome that she sleeps so well, but hard when you're trying to wake her up to feed her. I also really love her name, we waiting a long time to pick one for Owen too, but it's worth it to make sure you pick one that you both love.
She is SO cute! Congrats!
Awwwwww!! That is crazy that you have to wake her to feed her but I guess good at the same time as once she doesn't have to eat as much you and Jay will get to sleep through the whole night. Lucky you! :)
Post a Comment