Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I love being a mom. Madison is such a good baby. She loves to snuggle and I love to snuggle her so I never get anything done.
I am amazed at how much she has changed in just three weeks. Her hair has started to lighten and she is starting to fill out her skin. She is still skinny though, long and skinny.

12 comments:

Melissa said...

long and skinny like her mother.
Great pic.
Did you take it?

shauna said...

I agree. Long and skinny like her mommy. She is so cute Camille. I bet you are just loving every minute of her. And dont worry... I never get anything done either!

Aves said...

I think I am going to cry a little, she is so darling. I can only imagine how amazing it is to have your own little person. she is beautiful. And I am jealous... miss you, and would love to live closer to you guys!

Little Farmer Family said...

She is so precious!! Don't worry about getting nothing done. They're only little once!! :)

Jade said...

Aaaaaahhhh. So cute. Why can't my kid get better so I can come visit you?!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet heart! she looks beautiful. love the photo! will there be more??? please?!

The Boyle's said...

great pic. she is a doll. It is so much fun snuggling with your baby. My little one is getting to the point where she doesn't want to be snuggled. Sad sad sad

Natalie said...

It was so fun to see her (and you of course) tonight. She is such a cutie.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

I love that picture! I am so glad you chose that one to post!! You are such a cute mom and Madison is so lucky to have you!

Justin and Barbara said...

She is beautiful and I agree, they are only young once. Sometime in the future she won't want to snuggle anymore and you will miss these days, enjoy them!

Amanda Rigby said...

She is such a doll. I miss you guys already, I can't wait for Christmas. Thanks for updating your blog.

krystal said...

beautiful baby. i'm SO glad she's a cuddle bug, that's the best baby, i think. when are we going to see you again? how are you doing?