Friday, October 23, 2009

First Trip

Madison and I just returned from a long trip to Idaho Falls. The trip was long in dates but felt way too short. Madison had her first flight at just 3 weeks old. She did great.



While we were home Madison turned one month. I can't believe she is already one month old. She is changing so much everyday I don't want to miss anything. I feel fully justified in just staring at my daughter all day long.

6 comments:

Andy and Lynne said...

I know I keep saying this but your daughter is soooooo adorable! You should feel very justified in staring at that cute baby all day!

Adam & Rachel said...

I can't believe how big your beauty girl is getting! I can see how it would be easy for you to just stare at her all day. Congratulations guys, she is lovely!

Nikki Nichols said...

She is seriously so beautiful!!!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

I love that last picture of Madison with the big 1 on the onesie. Soooo cute! I am glad that you guys had a good trip.

The Boyle's said...

I am so jealous you got to go home. She is so dang cute. I love the bow. Good job!

Anonymous said...

glad you had a great time and got home safely. her 1 month onesie is so cute! she is adorable!