Having a baby is the bestest, no?
Perfect. She is just perfect. That picture is precious, I just don't know what else to say. miss you :)
Ahhh! SOOO SWEET!!! :)
So cute!!! I'm so sorry I missed your baby shower!! I really wanted to see her...she's so cute!!!
Dear Madi,We miss you. We want to come see you. I'll send your mommy the details in a less public forum. Hope you have a great Halloween and that your mommy eats lots of candy so you get extra sugary milk.Love,Us
Awwwww! She is way adorable. I love the little outfit. She is starting to grow faster I think... way cute!
Look at that face. She is beautiful!
yes yes yes she is!
seriously rigby, she's adorable and beautiful all at the same time. looking forward to seeing you guys at the halloween party tomorrow.
yes!! she's adorable!
Oh my gosh! She is so stinkin' cute!! I have the cutest nieces ever, i cant wait to see them again.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Having a baby is the bestest, no?
Perfect. She is just perfect. That picture is precious, I just don't know what else to say. miss you :)
Ahhh! SOOO SWEET!!! :)
So cute!!! I'm so sorry I missed your baby shower!! I really wanted to see her...she's so cute!!!
Dear Madi,
We miss you. We want to come see you. I'll send your mommy the details in a less public forum. Hope you have a great Halloween and that your mommy eats lots of candy so you get extra sugary milk.
Love,
Us
Awwwww! She is way adorable. I love the little outfit. She is starting to grow faster I think... way cute!
Look at that face. She is beautiful!
yes yes yes she is!
seriously rigby, she's adorable and beautiful all at the same time. looking forward to seeing you guys at the halloween party tomorrow.
yes!! she's adorable!
Oh my gosh! She is so stinkin' cute!! I have the cutest nieces ever, i cant wait to see them again.
Post a Comment