

For Halloween Madison dressed up as a baby giraffe. I must say she was the cutest little giraffe I have ever seen! Her cousin, Anilyn, also dressed up as a giraffe so we tried getting some pictures of the two giraffes together.
It is pretty hard to get two kids in one picture. Either Madison was crying or Anilyn was not interested. At one point Anilyn pushed Madison back to me and told me to take my baby back. It was

pretty hilarious.
10 comments:
She's beautiful.
That is adorable. She is growing up so fast.
look at all that hair!! What a doll.
She is about as precious as it gets!! Thanks for the announcement!
madison is so cute! I'm sure I have another cute niece but I wouldn't know since nobody will update their blog except you, so thanks for the update. Keep 'em coming. See you guys in december
Awww... I love her little giraffe costume! Your guys' costumes were all really cute. It was good to see you at the party!! We need to hang out sometime!
What a sweetie!
Camille congratulations Your little girl is so cute. Where are you guys living right now. You will have to look at our blog its www.brantandmacyfamily.blogspot.com
your baby is way cute.
Macy
I am so glad I got to see you and Madison! It was just like old times. Minus me having 3 kids and you having 1. Call me when you are back in town again!BTW, it should be illegal to look as good as you do after just having a baby!
What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment