A lot has happened since I updated my blog last...
My baby girl learned to smile.

Madison experienced her first snow fall. Look close and you can see her tiny little face poking out beneath all that fluffy warmth I have her snuggled in.

She turned two months.
I finished making her blessing dress just in time. Her father gave her a beautiful blessing.

Her first Thanksgiving. She looks so excited for dinner!

We moved. Jay got a new job and we moved to Hermiston, Oregon. It's a small town about 30 minutes from Tri Cities. Madison has done great and is adjusting to her new home.



10 comments:
Camille, Your little one is so beautiful! I am glad you are enjoying each other so much :) Congrats to Jay on the new job hope you are liking your new place :) Merry Christmas!
goodness that girl is CUTE!! keep the pics and updates coming!
congrats! she is such a cutie, and you look great.
I didn't know you made her dress. I would have taken a better look if I'd known that. And where did you get her turkey shirt? That's got to be the cutest combination I've seen -- her and that shirt.
Hope you're settling in well enough yourself. Babies are a good example to us on adapting to new circumstances -- they just roll with it. (Ha ha, I'm so funny.)
Hope you're doing OK with your own tummy time, and that you feel comfortable in your new digs.
I love the update! I've been wondering when we were going to see more pictures! Congrats on the new job, wow Oregon?? How are you liking it? PS Madison is about one of the CUTEST babies I have ever seen. I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you guys. I miss you lady.
Can I just say, no one should ever be that skinny 2 months after having a baby! I still have 10 pounds to lose and my baby is 19 months old! Madison is so beautiful and I am so happy I got to see you a while back!!
Congrats on the move and the new job. Can't wait to hear more.
What a darling little girl!
Camas what cute pictures!!!!!!!!!! She's a doll!!! I love that you are only 30 mins away from us!! woot! So after the holidays I will have to get together with you!!!!! Are you going heading back to ID for xmas?
great post rigby, thanks for the update with adorable pictures. hope you had a great christmas, love you and miss you. happy new year.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/begini-cara-cek-resi-jne-biar-tahu-nasib-barang-pesananmu
Post a Comment