It's time for our monthly update. You would think I would blog more frequently now that I have an adorable baby to blog about, but I would much rather play with her.
Last week she discovered a new trick. She was playing on her activity mat and I was just around the corner making dinner. I stuck my head around the corner to check on her and she was gone. She had rolled off her mat and under the table. I thought it was just a one time thing, but it's not. She keeps rolling to new places. Yesterday at church she rolled over to a guys shoe thinking she could eat it. Don't worry, I grabbed her before she started gnawing on it. I'm already having to baby proof.

Madison LOVES to look at her books. She really likes book and will look at it for a long time, allowing me to get dishes done, shower or lets be honest, blog stalk.
Madison and Jay love to play together.

Madison and Jay love to play together.
Being a stay at home mom is so much fun. Madison helped me bake banana bread one day.
She thinks that she has to sleep in my bed, in my spot. Look how peaceful the two of them look.
Madison is now 3 months old.


10 comments:
I can't believe she is already 3 months old! She is just darling. I am so glad to hear things are going so well for you! Miss you
She looks great Camille.
I'm glad you're having so much fun with her.
They change your life, it's wonderful.
Thanks for the monthly update.
I look forward to February's ;)
She is beautiful, Camille. What a doll!
seriously i love this post rigby. makes me miss you three lots and lots. i can't believe she is already moving. wow, you've really got a cute little mover on your hands. miss you, love you. let us know when you're in town again.
SO CUTE!! I love it. Aren't kids so fun....Most of the time. I wouldn't change it for anything. Hope you are liking Hermiston. Chad went there to do an internship summer before last and didn't mind it there.
baking banana bread, that is amazing. I don't feel like I am accomplishing anything now that Spencer is here...BUT, you have always been amazing, so I shouldn't be surprised. She is gorgeous!
she just gets cuter and cuter. It's always startling when they start moving around on their own.
she's such a doll. Christmas was so fun!
Camille, I just have to say Congratulations and I love Madison's onsies for each month. What a cute Idea.
Post a Comment