Here is Madis four month picture. She weighs in at a whopping 15 lbs and is 26 inches long. I wish I would have gotten her 3-6 month clothes out earlier because some pants are already too short.

She LOVES to eat big people food. She likes her rice cereal but she really likes mashed potatoes.




11 comments:
Camille! She is too adorable! I can't believe she is 4 months already. Cute pictures and I love the idea of the numbered onesies. Great idea!
She is so dang cute. I wish you guys were still around. I can't believe what a big girl she is. And how mobile she is already too. Looks like you are having a blast.
I can't get over it... I just can't get over her cuteness. She is the cutest darn thing ever!!!
she's adorable, Camille.
She is ADORABLE. Not fair I love the beautiful blonde locks! Why can't my child have them.... Sorry I'll stop whining! Way fun pictures!!
Camille...that little girl is a DOLL! I haven't had a baby forever it seems (4 years) but looking at her cute pictures had made me excited for this next one coming in August! I wanted to ask who made her darling onsies...they are super cute! Have a good day!
Ali
Wow I can't believe how big she is getting! Super cute!
Rigby, I've never seen a more beautiful baby girl in my life. WOW! I can imagine how proud you are, she;s a cute little chunk. I miss you guys so much, hope all is well. love you. krystal
She is so much bigger than when I saw her just a few months ago. You know how to feed that baby! She is beautiful just like her mama!
my niece is so stinkin' cute!! i love her 3 and 4 month onesies you have on her.
Camille! I am behind reading blogs. How can you get anything done except love and hold that PERFECT baby?!? She is so so cute! Are you amazed how quickly the time does FLY once a baby is born? These pictures make me wish I could pick her up and give her a squeeze! Fun!
Post a Comment