Thursday, February 25, 2010

Five Months

My baby is now five months old! I can't believe it. She is SO big. I call her my Chunky Monkey. No really, look at her rolls! I love it. My back does not love it. She has two teeth now. Both on the bottom. She got them a few weeks ago. I couldn't get a picture of them though.
She found her toes. She thought they were cool for about a week now they are old news.
She still loves to read. We (Daddy, unless he is at work) read books to her every night but often she takes the book away so she can look at it on her own.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

They don't get much cuter than that do they!!
I LOVE how chubby she is.
Always a great sign.

Brittanie said...

What are you feeding her? How did someone so skinny have such a cute chubby baby? She is absolutely adorable. (obviously very healthy--which is great). Hope you are doing well!

Katelyn said...

she is so beautiful! I just want to kiss her cheeks! how are you? I miss you.

Jade said...

I love, love, love it. I hate, hate, hate that I can't see it for myself. Let's remedy that soon, shall we?

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she has 2 teeth, Kherrington is still trying to cut some teeth.

Red & Lyss said...

Oh my heavens Camille, she is as cute as it gets! What a cute little girl!

Jenna said...

wow - she HAS chunked up a bunch this month! What a cutie. My sympathies for having an early teether. all of mine get their teeth around 8 months. She is such a doll.

Laurie said...

camille your little girl is sooo dang cute!!!! got to love the chubby babies!!!

krystal said...

what a cute chunky girl you have rigby. i miss you all so much. karl and i are closing on a house on concord the 30th of this onth. we're so excited! wish you still lived here. hope all is well for you in hermiston. love krystal

Chantal and Trevor Dougal said...

I love the numbered onesies! So cute! How are you guys?