
This lovely blue monster has been living with us in the basement. We love it. We have taken many naps on this. It has become Jay's favorite place to take a nap. I have avoided it the past few weeks since it is hard for me to get off of once I am on it but I still love it. Today we had to take the Cookie Monster back to its rightful owner, Lyndee. Her husband isn't too fond of the monster but I'm sure once he takes a nap in it he will love it just as much as we do. Jay and I have already decided as soon as we have a house we will making our very own monster. We miss you!


3 comments:
bu-by cookie monster!
I LOVE those things!! I'm sad for you. Is that little girl here yet? That trip to Spokane looked like lots of fun - shopping for new baby things is always so much fun.
Awww... cookie monster looks so comfy! At least you have a cute little girl now to sleep in that room :)
Post a Comment