Friday, September 18, 2009

Madison Clare Rigby

Here are a few more pictures of Madison Clare, yes we finally named her. This picture was taken today. We don't have very many pictures of her by herself... yet.


This is what I saw when I came out of the bathroom this morning. Daddy can't get enough of his baby girl.This is our first family picture. Taken just minutes after she was born.

14 comments:

Child of God said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations! So good to hear everything went well. The picture of Jay with her is so sweet. I really like the name as well.

Aves said...

I'm so happy for you guys, she is perfect!

Jade said...

Love it, love it, love it. She's beautiful, the name is beautiful. I love it.

Brittanie said...

Beautiful name, very classy. What a precious picture with Daddy. You have such a beautiful little family. She is too cute for words. We miss you. All our love,
The Smiths

The Boyle's said...

Congratulations. I love the name. She is a doll. Seriously love every single moment you have with her. My little baby is three months old today. They honestly grow up way too fast. Congrats again. Glad you and baby and Jay are doing good.

Marci said...

I am so excited for you!

McKenzie said...

Congrats you guys!!! She is beautiful! I LOVE that name it was one of our top names with Riley!! Camille you look so good! Good Luck, you will be the BEST parents!!

shauna said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Love the name Madison too. Arent they just so much fun? I cant wait to see her someday. Next time you are in I.F. we should try to get together and show off our little baby girls to eachother! Have fun!!!!

Justin and Barbara said...

I love when little ones curl their legs up under themselves! The pic of you two is gorgeous...CONGRATS!!

Kristina said...

She's so cute! Congrats! I love the name you picked too! Thanks for posting pictures!

Nikki Nichols said...

I love her name! She is so cute, and you guys make the perfect family. We find out today what we are having, but both of us are feeling its a girl, I will let you know! Hope you are feeling okay and getting some sleep!

krystal said...

beautiful family shot rigby. every time i see the first shot of us with william i almost cry. it's amazing the love you have for them. congratulations

Jarod & Jamie said...

Congrats, We are so excited for you. She is sweet. and Daddy do love their little girls. Have fun in the next 18 years most of the next 18 months are great.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

CONGRATS!!!! I love that last picture. She is adorable. And the picture of her and Jay is really sweet too. What a bundle of joy!