Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

pict

Happy Halloween! Jay and I dressed up as Hawaiian tourists. Our ward party was last night but Jay had to work so I went alone. I won best single costume, wahoo! Then tonight was the stake Halloween party and we won best grown-up costume. These aren't the best pictures. We'll have to find someone who took a good picture of us. The first picture is a picture of Jay and I taking pictures of Anilyn. This picture is a picture of a picture that was used to vote for the best costume. This is our adorable little niece, Anilyn. Isn't she the cutest little bug?


12 comments:

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

LOVE the costumes, especially the added weight. So creative!

Melissa said...

Man you guys made bank!

Aves said...

Cute costumes!! Perfect idea :) I wish I could see a more close up one, I want to see your fabulous faces !! Miss you and hope you are doing well

Unknown said...

So cute! I finally joined the blog crowd :). It's at mnzwilliams.blogspot.com

Hope you are well!

Marci said...

That is pretty funny! I love them!

stevie kay said...

Camille - Could you please take my last name off your blog list? Thanks!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Camille! Hey you guys looked great! I'm so sad we missed the stake party! It was good to see you yesterday though... sorry if I didn't say much.. I have had a bad cold for a few days... so I am kind of out of it. Take care!

Andy and Lynne said...

you guys are the cutest couple! love the costumes!! how did i know before clicking on your blog, that you would be dressed up for halloween...camille and her holidays! love it!!

The Taylors said...

We are going to make our blog private and I would love to send you an invite. If you get a second would you leave a comment on my blog with your email address?? I would love to keep in touch with you!!

Katelyn said...

You guys are awesome tourist! I love you two!

Andrea said...

Such a clever idea...I love it!

Natalie♥ said...

Hello Camille! I made my blog private and I need your email address so i can invite you. You can send it to me at keepchargin@msn.com