Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's coming

It's coming. Winter that is. Winter is on it's way. On my way to work it was all of 30 degrees outside. I don't know if I'm ready for winter. I really hate being cold. I don't mind the snow but I don't like the bone chilling cold. There is a chance of snow tonight and tomorrow. It won't happen and if it does it won't stick. None-the-less it's going to be cold tonight and tomorrow. Looks like I'm cuddling with a blanket, sipping hot chocolate and reading.

4 comments:

Aves said...

Yea I hear ya. Its been really cold today, and there is a chance of snow this weekend. I love Fall, why can't it stick around a little longer?! Anyway, I miss you, hope everything is going well for you!

Melissa said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooo it's so cold.
I'm not ready for this either.

tonksfam said...

Winter is already here! (Then again, I am in Montana.) We had weather in the 70's, and even broke 80 once last week, and last night it started to snow, and it is supposed to continue through the week. One of these years, I'd like to experience Autumn in Montana, but it just keeps getting skipped!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

You will think I am crazy, but Drew and I really miss that weather!!!!!!! It gets cold here but without the snow. If it's going to get that cold you might as well have snow to make the temp enjoyable!!!