Friday, October 10, 2008

Ooh... Eee... Son of a!

Jay and I decided to go miniature golfing this afternoon. Actually, Jay decided to go and I complained that it was all of 52 degrees and way too cold to be enjoying this summer activity. I am horrible at miniature golf, hence the title of this blog. Each time I hit the ball (74 times) I would cringe and say ooh... eee... son of a. On the 17th hole Jay informed me that had to be the title of the post. He creamed me. On the 18th hole I apologized that I complained so much and that in all actuality I was having a good time and was sad that we were on the last hole.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Those two pic's are totally opposite. One looks cold and the other looks warm.
Well at least you guys got to hang out you know.
I'm still waiting for your favourite song baby!!
Thanks for last night.
It was fun.

Holly said...

You look SO cute all bundled up in that hat! :)

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Your blog is so fun! Thanks for always making me feel so included! You are the best!