Marci tagged... here goes.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My mom and Jay and my ever so adorable little sister McKayla
C-Cake or Pie: Coconut cream pie
D-Day: Friday, I don't have to work, I get to play with my adorable niece and Jay is home.
E- Essential Item: cell phone
F- Favorite Color: White, I know, it's not techinically a color but it is so nice and clean looking
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: I'm with Marci on this one. I love chocolate covered gummi bears and my mom got me hooked on chocolate covered cinnamon bears.
H-Home town: Idaho Falls
I- Indulgences: Probably popcorn at the moment
J- January or July?: July, I love being warm. Plus it's the Fourth of July and we have a lot of great family traditions for the Fourth.
K-Kids: Not yet...
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends
M- Marriage Date: June 16, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister and 3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges, especially when Grandpa peels them
P- Phobias or Fears: This is a fairly long list.
Q- Quote: "Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured" President Hinckley
R- Reason To Smile: I am going home in 5 days!
S- Season: Summer. I used to hate winter but it's growing on me. If only we could figure out how to get snow without it being so darn cold
T- Tag: Missy, Lyndee, Sarah and Melissa
U- Unknown fact about me: I can't think of anything.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Wow, that's not tainted or anything. I guess I am an oppressor of animal. I am picky about what meat I eat so my family sometimes teases me and says I'm a vegetarian
W- Worst Habit: I don't know you probably have your own opinion on this.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I don't have a preference. I don't really like either of them.
Y-Your favorite food: Soup
Z: Zodiac Sign: Libra
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ok. I'll do it. Just for you!
This is really fun. I've never seen this tag!
Thanks for wearing your pearls yesterday.
You looked "fabulous darling"
Post a Comment