Friday, October 3, 2008

Birthday Fun


I had a great birthday. Jay and I went out to lunch at the Fireside. We tried out our coupons from restaurant.com and got tons of food for all of $14. I was so full. I skipped out on the rest of work and hung out with Jay until he had to go to work. He got me some beautiful pearls and an external harddrive. You should see me doing my digital scrapbooking in pearls now. Ya, I'm a geek. Greg and Britt had me over for dinner and Family Home Evening. It was so fun. Anilyn and I played chase and hide and seek. She is such a doll. Seriously I have the cutest nieces. Anilyn kept trying to grab the candles as I was blowing them out. I'll pretend that is the reason it took me three tries to blow them all out.

6 comments:

Holly said...

You look SO cute in that red polka dotted blouse! Glad to see you had a great birthday! Cute crafts too!! :)

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday again. Can't wait to see those pearls on while your scrapbooking!!!

Aves said...

I am so glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it!! And there is nothing wrong with a little over eating... mmm!! You are so skinny it wouldn't matter how much you ate. Miss you and happy happy birthday!

Michelle said...

Happy happy birthday! Sounds like you had fun and as always you look awesome! I'm glad that you get to play with that sweet little Anilyn--she is too cute :)

The High Family- said...

Happy belated birthday. I wish you would move back here so I could attend one of your awesome birthday parties!! Love you!!!

Lindsay said...

digital scrapbooking? clue me in!!