Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hodge Podge

It's been a while since my last post. There hasn't been a lot going on in our lives and what has been happening hasn't been stuff I've wanted the whole world to know about. We are doing well though.


This past weekend we took off and headed south. We went to Sun Valley. My family was there for the long weekend and we spent some time with them. I can never get enough of my family, especially since they live 8-hours away. We had a great time. We went to the famous Wagon Days Parade, no motorized vehicles just lots of horses. On Monday everyone went home and Jay and I stayed for an extra day. It was nice to relax and be together. It was very cold, it snowed in the mountains but thankfully not at the house. I think it's going to be a very long, cold winter.



We were only gone four days but apparently that was long enough to be out of the loop. As soon as we got back into town Jay's mom, Debbie, updated me on the happenings. I'm glad someone keeps me in the loop. Looks like we'll be making salsa this weekend, I'm so excited!

No comments: