Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chocolate

While I wish this post were about the brown delicious chocolate I must say it's not. It's about my stupid pink chocolate phone. I have had many problems with this phone over the past 17-months. Within the first few months my phone started acting weird. It has heat sensors and I wasn't able to call anyone because the heat sensor didn't work. I got a new phone. Then in May this phone stopped working. It would turn off and while off it would start vibrating. The screen would go black, it was a mess. I got a new phone. Now, four months later my third phone is broken. The charger piece that is inside the phone, has come out. So I can't charge my phone. In order to charge it I have to take my battery off, put it on Jay's phone and charge the battery. Then make the swap back. It's a pain.
So... does anyone have a Verizon phone and charger lying around?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Nah, just a T-mobile. But there's 'guys' who can changed any phone, I think, to fit your company. We did it with our mates one.
So all you need to do is find a phone then find one of these 'guys' and 'presto'..................new phone.

Walkers said...

We have an extra one

Jade said...

We have two. They're a little scratched up, but they're not the pain your Chocolate is. Both are flip phones. All yours if you want 'em.

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

oh cami that sucks!!!! hope you find a replacement soon that ends up working for you! nothings worse then being phoneless, especailly when you are still paying for the service!