Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sweet Deal

I just got this e-mail from a coupon place I am signed up for that said they had great deals for restraunt.com. I thought I would check it out. I typed in my zip code and a few restaurants came up with gift certificates for their restaurant. I just bought a $25 gift certificate to the Fireside Grille for $4. Yes friends, $4. The catch, we have to spend $35 at the restaurant. So $25 is taken care of. We will $35 worth of food for a total of $14. SWEET! I also called the restraunt to make sure they accept the gift card (it's actually an e-mail that was sent to me and I just had to print it out) and they do accept it. So it's not another scam. So check it out here. Make sure you enter in FALL in the coupon code, if it doesn't work, google it to see if there are any coupon codes. Sorry everyone in Idaho Falls. There was nothing in that area. Totally dumb if you ask me.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey thanks. You're awesome.
Hey how do you make a word highlighted so that when you click on it it takes you to that page?

Mandi said...

I think we must subscribe to some of the same blogs! I just read about that a little bit ago on my google reader! I can't wait to check out what deals are going on around here! Oh yeah - and sorry about that magazine scam! They knocked on our door 3 times while we were in Moscow! The little scam artists!

Jill W said...

Hi Camille. The link won't work for me for some reason. Could you email it to me? jmlwilliams@yahoo.com. Thanks!

tonksfam said...

No way! It has gift certificates for two places here in Billings, and one of them I've been wanting to eat at since we moved here! I think we may just have a date coming up ;) Thanks for the tip!!!

PS: I think you misspelled the website, shouldn't it be restauraunt.com?