Thursday, August 14, 2008
Digital Scrapbook HELP!
So I really want to do more digital scrapbooking but I have no idea who to use to print the pages. I don't want to print them in a book, I want them individually printed. I need your advice. Who do you use? I want to do 12x12 but I don't want a giant white border. Advice? Anyone? Buhler? Buhler?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I've never printed 12x12, but I've heard that Snapfish or Walgreens, or shutterfly have the best prices and quality. :) You will LOVE digi scrapbooking!!!
I have done digital photo books online, just not the scrapbooking kind... so I am not sure. I am obsessed with pictures, and have done 3 books from MyPublisher.com.
Anyway, how are you feeling girl?
love ya!
I've never printed 12x12 either, but I noticed the other day at Costco they print 12x12 and it didn't look like there was a border, you'd have to check it out.
My friends who do 12 x 12's say Costco has the best price and good quality. Theirs don't have a white border. I LOVE digital scrapbooking!
I tagged you! MWAhaha! I couldn't resist. I just HAVE to know what your quirks would be :) Check out our website for more info.
Check out Scrapbooks Please: http://www.scrapbooksplease.com/index.aspx?afflid=1. I haven't tried it, but I've heard they're good.
I just found out that Scrapbooks Please will send you a free sample of all their different types of paper with an image printed on them so you can see if you want to pay more for their higher quality. http://www.scrapbooksplease.com/register.aspx?Type=FreeSample&redir=printsample.aspx
I'm so sorry Camille. We had no idea. I hope you and your husband are doing better now. We'll keep you in our prayers!
Post a Comment