Jay got a croquet set for his birthday this year from my parents. We finally pulled out and played with some friends for Family Home Evening. It was a blast. The game came with rules and Jay and I discovered we had both learned the game wrong but we like our rules better and stuck with them. Who knew "poison" wasn't part of the game?! 


2 comments:
Fun - you guys are always doing such fun things...I'm feeling pretty boring here!
I know that the rules I learned are probably wrong as well. Oh well, I bet the way I play is way more fun that the actual way to play. Now that I have kids we make up new rules for games all the time...like make sure that Dallin helps Mommy cheat at any game so that she can beat Daddy. Aren't I such a great influence on my children?!
Post a Comment