
Happy Birthday Jay! Jay's birthday was June 26 and he is pleased to say he is not a menace to society. Something about if you are 25 and not married then you are menace to society. He made it by 10 days. I know, I wasn't think, I am going to have a wedding anniversary, Father's Day and his birthday all within a 10 day span. That is a lot of presents to come up with for the man.

For his birthday he wanted to go to Applebee's. It's a good thing I love him because sometimes he can be a bit of a nerd.

When we got home he opened his presents. He really wanted a level, I know, weird. Apparently he has never had one and really wanted it, so now he has one. It's a trick though, now he will want to hang up all the pictures because he has a fun new toy. He also got the movie Madagascar and Fox and the Hound which by the way he has never seen. And his big gift was a tent. Looks like I am going to have to like camping since I just bought him a tent. I'll let you know how that works out. Maybe we will just camp in the living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment