Thursday, June 28, 2007

Suds in the Bucket

When we got home from Vegas we had tons of laundry to do.
We ran an empty load to clean out our new washer and after it was done I started loading it full of laundry. Then I realized there was water all over the ground. The hose wasn't tight so it had been dripping for almost an hour. Jay cleaned up all the water and we started the wash again. I came back a few minutes later and the entire floor was sopping wet, the carpet was wet and there was water spraying everywhere. My wonderful husband forgot to connect the hose to the drain so the water was draining- spraying all over. He once again cleaned up the water and we were able to really do our laundry. So learn from our mistakes. When doing laundry make sure all hoses are connected properly and tight.

No comments: