Thursday, June 28, 2007

Our Wedding Day

I have been receiving a few complaints about the lack of wedding pictures on our blog. So Jackie, Morgan, here you go. Keep in my mind I have about a thousand more if you ever get super bored, come on over.
Oh aren't we so cute? This is in front of the Idaho Falls temple right after we got married. After the millions of pictures were done we got a sno-cone. Talk about a perfect day.

Jay and I jammin' on the guitar hero. We didn't have a big turn out to our concert however.

This is my, I mean our, amazing cake. My cousin Missy made it. I would recommend her to everyone. Not only did it look pretty, but it tasted pretty yummy as well.


These are the little culprits who trashed my car. In the back, hidden from view, are many other little vandalizers, McKayla, Justin, Greg, Britt and many of my other cousins. Thanks a lot guys. Jay and I washed our car that night, some say it is because I am OCD, I say it is because I didn't want the paint to stay on the car overnight.
(Pictures to come)

No comments: