
So as tradition would have it, our car got trashed. Tactfully I must add, but trashed none the less. Balloons completely filled the car and I'm sure those who blew them up lost many brain cells, brain cells they didn't have to lose. Balloons were also tied to the mirrors and door handles. Poor Jay got so distracted he almost hit my parents fence pulling out of the driveway.
We had to stop down the road and take the balloons off so he wouldn't cause any accidents.

Jay and I had to stop at a car wash to clean the car off. Brittney spared her Oreo's and the car was covered in black spots and paint. Not all of the paint came off, weeks later we still have traces of "Happily Ever After" on the back of the bumper.

There was paint all over the car and windows, they did a fantastic job covering it. I washed the car again last night and blue and yellow flakes were still stuck to the windows.
No comments:
Post a Comment