
For our Honeymoon we went to Las Vegas. Weird, I know, but it was so much fun! We stayed at Bally's, right on the strip and had a wonderful time. We did a LOT of walking and were ready to die by the end of each day but we saw a ton and made some amazing memories.

My husband, trying his luck out at gambling. For the record, he is horrible. We each decided to spend $5 gambling. We played the penny and 2 cent slots, one dollar at a time. The deal was if we hit $5 we had to cash out. Well, our first dollar he lost and I won $5 back. Second dollar we both lost, third, gone, forth he lost and I had to cash out. Our last dollar was spent on a giant slot machine and we both lost. So we started with 10 and ended with 10. Fun but Jay is not allowed to gamble ever again.

One day we walked down to Mandalay Bay and went through the Shark Reef. It was so cool. We walked through a tube and sharks were swimming above and around us. I was very grateful that the glass was thick and the sharks were contained. We also were able to touch rays swimming in a touch pool. I was fascinated by this but since Jay just returned from Florida where he was able to swim with giant rays he was a little bored.

Ok so I'm not the best wife. One day I wanted to sleep in, so I did. Around 11 a.m. we finally got up and for breakfast we had sparking cider and Krispy Kreme donuts. Not a very healthy breakfast I know, but I am doing better I promise.
1 comment:
You two are so stinkin cute!! I love you! I love your blog! You guys have some fun stories! I esp love the story of the antbug rudehead on camille's profile! It made me laugh so hard!
Post a Comment