
For Family Home Evening my wonderful husband prepared a lesson on cleanliness. I am not sure why he chose this lesson because let's be honest, his wife is a little OCD. Anyhow, for the activity I decided that to go along with the theme we should do ear candles and nose strips. No, we are not granola-esk but we did have to go into the CO-OP to buy the ear candles. They are super cool, if you have never tried them out, give us a call and we can teach you, we are old pro's now.

Now don't worry nobody got hurt in the making
of this blog. In fact, Jay and I can both hear better now. You see the little candle acts as a vaccuum and sucks the ear wax right out of your ear. We started the process in our apartment but soon became slightly worried we would set off the sprinklers and went outside, lit candle in hand.
Now I must go and remove my nose strip, Jay and I are having a bit of a competition to see who wins. I had more ear wax but I know he has more blackheads...
No comments:
Post a Comment